Lauri Alsup, Board Chair
Kyle Curtis, Treasurer
Stephanie Rooney, Sunnyside Environmental School, Board Secretary
Nabin Dhimal, IRCO, Board Member
Adam Kohl, Executive Director
Ricardo Miranda, Latinx Community Coordinator
Mohammed Motirahman, Burmese Community Coordinator
Anne-Marie Urukundo, African Community Coordinator
Dixitka Ghising, Nepali Community Associate
Deependra Dhungel, Nepali Community Associate
East Multnomah Soil & Water Conservation District / Partners In Conservation Grant Program Nike Community Fund / Oregon Community Foundation Bill Healy Foundation for Children & the Environment Catholic Campaign for Human Development (Archdiocese of Portland) / Economic Development Grants Portland Parks & Rec / Office of Amanda Fritz Oregon Department of Education / Oregon Department of Agriculture / School Garden Grants East Portland Action Plan / General Grants Program East Portland Neighborhood Office / Small Grants Program Grow Portland
Membership is the basis for involvement with the operation of Outgrowing Hunger. Members are entitled to attend and vote at meetings, and to elect or serve on the Board of Members. Membership is not required to participate in an Outgrowing Hunger garden. Membership is open to anyone who:
1) Contributes in one of the following ways: At least 8 hours of volunteer service A one-time donation $120 or more, or a recurring monthly donation of $10 or more Is a registered gardener in good standing at one of our gardens.
2) Supports the purpose of Outgrowing Hunger, which is to:
• Increase the ability of low-income individuals and families to obtain and consume fresh vegetables and fruit through development of neighborhood-based agricultural projects and
other appropriate means.
• Promote neighborhood-based volunteerism on behalf of the food-insecure within neighborhood organizations, communities of faith, and among the residents of the communities in which it operates, including individuals of all socioeconomic and demographic status.
• Combat poverty holistically through restoration of resource, relationship, and self-worth