General Membership is the basis for involvement with the operation of Outgrowing Hunger. Members are entitled to attend and vote at meetings, and to elect or serve on the Board of Members. Membership is not required to participate in an Outgrowing Hunger garden.
Membership is open to anyone who:
1) Has spent any time in one of our gardens, and
2) Contributes at least 4 volunteer hours, or a cash donation $50 or more and
3) Supports the purpose of Outgrowing Hunger, which is to:
• Increase the ability of low-income individuals and families to obtain and consume fresh vegetables and fruit through development of neighborhood-based agricultural projects and
other appropriate means.
• Promote neighborhood-based volunteerism on behalf of the food-insecure within neighborhood organizations, communities of faith, and among the residents of the communities in which it operates, including individuals of all socioeconomic and demographic status.
• Combat poverty holistically through restoration of resource, relationship, and self-worth.
To apply for membership, fill out our Membership Form
. To pay for your membership with your credit card or pay pal account below.